Have a professional certification
that is highly in demand in the job market
FREE LIVE PREP COURSE
LEAN SIX SIGMA WHITE BELT CERTIFICATION
WHEN: APRIL 26
SCHEDULE: 18h00 to 21h00 (EST)
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology largely used around the world for business improvement. Lean concepts and Six Sigma tools combined are a powerful method to reduce waste, variation and defects, as well to add value to processes, improve performance and satisfy customer’s needs.
The White Belt course is ideal for those who are looking to understand the basic principles of Lean Six Sigma as well as to understand when and how they can be applied to improve business performance.
It provides an introduction of the methodology where participants will become familiar with it and begin their path towards professional qualification.
The course will also prepare the participants for the Lean Six Sigma White Belt certification by The Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC).
Who should certify?
Professionals and students seeking to understand Lean Six Sigma fundamentals and benefits for business improvement.
No prerequisites required.
Why to be a Lean Six Sigma certified professional?
Enterprises are more and more looking to increase performance and reduce wastes. A professional who holds the skills to solve problems, streamline process, reduce costs and improve quality is highly valued in the market.
Lean Six Sigma training qualifies professionals to fulfill these skills in high demand. A certified Lean Six Sigma professional can stand out from the crowd on promotions, job opportunities and salary increase.
Jobs and salaries may vary depending on certification and experience.
Below is a market average for reference:
Lean Six Sigma White Belt: Understanding of basic concepts of Six Sigma.
- Introduction to Six Sigma methodology
- Understanding of the basic principles
- Better understanding of how project teams work
- Prepare to participate on project selection
- Prepare to understand project information and milestones presented in project meetings
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt: Understand basic concepts of Six Sigma and be able to assist
- White Belt knowledge, and:
- Team roles
- Team management
- Basic statistic / quality tools and charts
- Data collection
- Measurement system and metrics
- Root cause analysis
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: Understand statistical analysis and be able to apply Six Sigma
- Yellow Belt knowledge, and:
- Project management and team leadership
- Probability and statistical distributions
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Hypothesis testing
- Control charts
- Waste elimination and Kaizen
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: Manage improvement projects and teams
- Green Belt knowledge, and:
- Manage Green Belts
- Advanced project and team management skills
- Expansive knowledge on brainstorming and project tools
- Understanding of Lean and Total Quality Management
- Capabilities for mapping processes (flow charts, VSM)
- Use of Excel or Minitab for data analysis and advanced statistics
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt: Manage Black Belts and Green Belts
- Black Belt knowledge, and:
- High level strategy
- Consultant for complex projects
- Advanced knowledge of statistical concepts
- Six Sigma expert – deep knowledge of methodology, tools and analysis
Six Sigma Introduction
- What is Six Sigma?
- Lean Six Sigma
- Data Driven Decisions
- 6σ Definition
- Real World Examples
- How to Calculate σ Level
- Other Indicators
- Six Sigma Principles
- Six Sigma Challenges
Six Sigma Development
- Six Sigma Application
- Statistical Process Control
- Toyota and Lean
- Motorola – Focus on Defects
- ABB, Allied Signal and GE
- Six Sigma Growth
- Applying Six Sigma
Improvement and Quality Methods
- Lean Process Management
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Business Process Reengineering
- The Customer Experience Management Method (CEM)
- When to Use Six Sigma
What is included in this course?
Complete Presentation Material (PDF)
The Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) Exam for certification
The Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC) Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification
About Wallace do Valle Barros
Will this course be recorded in case I cannot attend?
Yes, the course will be recorded and will be available to all students for a period of 30 days.
There's any practice test?
What certification will I receive after completing the training?
What equipment I need to access the training?
Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
Headset, speakers and microphone