In a very simple and direct way, you will learn:
- What is a project
- What is project management and what are the different knowledge areas that involve project management
- You will understand one of the biggest problems in project planning failure
- You will know the main characteristics of traditional project management vs. agile management
- What is the agile manifesto and how to develop an agile mindset
- We will talk about the main framework in agile project management …. the scrum
- Why adopt the scrum framework and what are the main benefits
- What are the main roles in a scrum team and what are their responsibilities
- We will see the roles of the Scrum Master, the Product Owner and the development team
- We will talk about all the scrum events
- We will see how all scrum artifacts are made.
ANYONE can take this course … even if you don’t want to work in project management.